FREE Shipping at SCUBASTORE.COM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is this free shipping for other things too? i am in USA, and after adding some products to the cart, it said shipping would be 41$.. i am trying to buy fins, mask, and maybe snorkel and booties. can i get free shipping for this.. or the shipping refunded if i buy it, or even discounted shipping?

also, the site advertises free "return/return to you" shipping if items don't fit, does that apply to USA shipments too?

thanks

scubastore:
Pro Med:

Please send me the invoice number. You should have not been charged with shipping cost. If you did,( I don´t know why..) We´ll return the shipping cost.

Thank you, PM sent.

drerock:
is this free shipping for other things too? i am in USA, and after adding some products to the cart, it said shipping would be 41$.. i am trying to buy fins, mask, and maybe snorkel and booties. can i get free shipping for this.. or the shipping refunded if i buy it, or even discounted shipping?

also, the site advertises free "return/return to you" shipping if items don't fit, does that apply to USA shipments too?

thanks

Hi Drerock,

regarding your first question: We only have "Free shipping" for certain products.
About your secind question: Yes, Free "Return" Shipping applies to USA also.

Best Regards,

Got an awesome deal on a Titan reg at scubastore.com...about $60 cheaper than leisurepro and free shipping..and got it fast!!

If you need new gear - check them out!

C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom