Free Submarine Rides for the first 48,000 people...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The more I look at this thing, the more I would rather be diving outside of it. How am I supposed to fit inside tiny dangerous crevices with this contraption?

Since this thread is over a year old (and why it was resurrected, I have no idea), I don't think it's around to worry about anymore.

On the page that differentiates their ambient air design from the fully wet designs and the 1 ATA designs, they say this: "If you go deep enough your voice changes and you start to sound like you’ve breathed helium or turned into Donald Duck."

Does breathing regular compressed air (without a modified helium component) at depth really change the voice pitch?

ScubaTexan:
Since this thread is over a year old (and why it was resurrected, I have no idea), I don't think it's around to worry about anymore.

Because no one bothers to read the dates!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom