For Sale Free to good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

budasc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Long story short, I can't dive any longer due to medical issues. I only dove a few times a year to start with and have not dove since 2007. I have two complete regulators that have been sitting in their boxes in my closet since then. They both look new and while I understand that they will need to be serviced I don't want them to just sit and hopefully someone can get some use out of them. I would be willing to give them away if someone is willing to pay the freight. If you send me your name and address I can tell you the cost, you pay for them and I will ship them to you.

1- Aqua Lung Titan LX Part# 129390-gone
1- Mares R2 Axis Part# 416210,-gone

Last edited:
Why not donate them to Diveheart?

THey are an organization that takes disabled children, adults and vets diving. I believe they include all training, travel, lodging, and equipment. I know they accept equipment donations.

Those of us on ScubaBoard almost certainly can afford to buy our own equipment. Donating used equipment to a cause like this seems much more benificial.

Diveheart | Imagine the Possibilities

THey are an organization that takes disabled children, adults and vets diving. I believe they include all training, travel, lodging, and equipment. I know they accept equipment donations.

Those of us on ScubaBoard almost certainly can afford to buy our own equipment. Donating used equipment to a cause like this seems much more benificial.

Diveheart | Imagine the Possibilities
Well thank you for letting me know, it sounds like a worthy donation.

Back
Top Bottom