French from Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he, @arthurng311 , how do you go diving Lo Chau Mun ? What kind of hazards at the bottom ?
I wanna plan something around there when the viz is good enough.
You charter a speedboat on your own to go out there, problem is sorting out logistics, when i last went there i did a dive on slack tide with doubles and a bottom stage and two deco bottles, you'd need to sort out your own helium mixtures and tanks. I recommend bringing a DPV as if SHTF there would be ripping current, when we ran the plan, i ran a reel with 200m line for my smb. Also i recommend waiting for at least march to do this since the north easterly winds now make for rough conditions

We have to spend 21 days quarantine on our own expenses in a designated hotel back in HK. I wish I could take some time in France.
As I've said, "when the situation will be better"... :wink: Let's keep your fingers crossed.

We have to spend 21 days quarantine on our own expenses in a designated hotel back in HK. I wish I could take some time in France.
The latest quarantine requirement(21 days) is absolutely ridiculous.
The only reason for that is very obvious.

You charter a speedboat on your own to go out there, problem is sorting out logistics, when i last went there i did a dive on slack tide with doubles and a bottom stage and two deco bottles, you'd need to sort out your own helium mixtures and tanks. I recommend bringing a DPV as if SHTF there would be ripping current, when we ran the plan, i ran a reel with 200m line for my smb. Also i recommend waiting for at least march to do this since the north easterly winds now make for rough conditions
Hi
High time for you to get a RB :) :)

Thanks for details :). Year, I guess better wait it clears out a bit, these days, diving in milk tea anyway.
Like @jale , most probably RB. Bailout should be lighter.

Think i have seen you jale on hk dive boats before, i normally enjoy diving twins but soon you may see me with a GUE JJ, btw nice triton ccr you got there!
Hi
High time for you to get a RB :) :)

Think i have seen you jale on hk dive boats before, i normally enjoy diving twins but soon you may see me with a GUE JJ, btw nice triton ccr you got there!
Both @jale and I diving triton. Jale master, me novice.

looking forward to diving with you :)

Hi, sorry for the lateness.
I don't often dive from boat but not many Triton here :)
The GUE JJ is a nice set-up but you may find it a bit "tricky" to use locally :)
But anyway as we are "stuck" here, we have no other place to practice :(
Where are you going to do the training?

Back
Top Bottom