Friday August 21st GTBA Gathering!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FRIDAY August 21st were meeting a Ozona Blue Untitled Document I figure we will meet up 'round about 6:30 and go 'til whenever (usually 'bout 9). If you've never been to a Meet&Greet this is a great way to meet buddy's. If you've been around for a while you already know this is always a good time to relax with your dive buds top-side.

I'll have the ScubaBoard dive flag - so look for that and you will have found us. Hope to see lots there. :bananalama:

Attendees:
MissD
Robin
Bill/SalmonBoy97
AquaPixie/Alison
Scoobahdood/Larry
BitterBuick aka "our leader" :wink:
spearfishanewb/Phil
ScubaCrab/Doug &
PirateWench1/Melissa
IDive/Dave

Last edited:
Wow! Look at that! Im already signed up and this is the first time seeing this thread...........automagic!
You know..........if you left me OFF the list you MAY get better attendance! Then I can SURPRISE everyone at the event! (evil grim) LOL!

FRIDAY August 21st Scott Zeagle's band WIRE will be playing at Club 727 on Grand Blvd. in New Port Richey. I'm not going to call this a Meet&Greet as music will be playing and I'm thinking it won't be conducive to sitting down to get to know someone very well. That said, it will still be a great time to cut loose and hang out w/ some of your local dive buds. :D If you can make it out, post up and I will add ya to the list.

Attendees:
MissD
Robin
Bill/SalmonBoy97

Wasn't this cancelled? Or did I miss something. See thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/4588281-post7.html

Me and my guy are gonna try and make it, so please add me and njd3rph - looking forward to meeting some local divers since we are new to the area and know no-one

Well I guess we best find another place in the same area!

Please let me know when/where the alt. meeting is gonna be when you decide to have this - Many thanks ::):

A.

Well how do you like them apples. I even posted on Scott's FaceBook today to which Amanda, his wife, thanked me. :rolleyes:

Well I guess we best find another place in the same area! Thanks Larry for the heads-up since I missed that post in the other thread. :doh2:

FRIDAY August 21st were metting a Ozona Blue Untitled Document I figure we will meet up 'round about 6:30 and go 'til whenever. If you've never been to a Meet&Greet this is a great way to meet buddy's. If you've been around for a while you already know this is always a good to relax with your dive buds top-side. I'll have the ScubaBoard dive flag - so look for that and you will have found us. Hope to see lots there. :bananalama:

Attendees:
MissD
Robin
Bill/SalmonBoy97

Ok I think I am caught up on the thread now - its gonna be at Ozoneblue, the 21st?

Count me in, If my guys not working he will join as well :) looking froward to meeting you all :D

Ok I think I am caught up on the thread now - its gonna be at Ozoneblue, the 21st?

Count me in, If my guys not working he will join as well :) looking froward to meeting you all :D

You've got it - OzonaBlue on the 21st. See you then :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom