Friday Night Dive July 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Everybody

Hope everyone can make out for this Friday Night Dive

The temp is now currently 71deg at the Monarch and the vis Varies depending on the winds

Hope to see you there

Hi John: What time? Last weekend we had bottom temperatures of 73F in the Niagara River at Ft. Erie. I dived in a 3/2mm, another diver in a shorty! Summer in Ontario!

Hello Don

I will be there at 6 pm I am wearing a 3mm Suit hopefully we can do a Superman dive if the vis is good

See you there

John

What great conditions in the St Clair River. Tonight we enjoyed 50' Viz with 73F bottom temp. Where the heck were the rest of you?

What great conditions in the St Clair River. Tonight we enjoyed 50' Viz with 73F bottom temp. Where the heck were the rest of you?

Would have been there if it wasn't for an ear infection, Chris & I were diving down river and both ended up in the emerg with ear infections, I can't dive until two weeks then should be back into the water, see you next Friday

Terry, John, Blake, and I did the Superman Sunday morning. Viz was about 30 ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom