Friday, October 24, MeetNGreet, Crabby Bills @ Rocky Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can't make this one... However, if you guys would like to come to Kentucky we'll be glad to set it up. HeHeHe

Have fun guys!

We can't make this one... However, if you guys would like to come to Kentucky we'll be glad to set it up. HeHeHe

Have fun guys!

Well, I was thinking of doing one farther north. Ask the group what they think :rofl3::rofl3:

Wish I could go!
Have to try to make it next time as for I will be camping with the boyscouts and snorkeling at three sisters.

Which one of those locations is Rocky point. It doesn't say on the website (or I didn't read far enough).

Responding to your question on I-275, I would say anything further up I-275 would make it allot easier for me. Anything up Dale Maybary Ave in north of Tampa, or near Tampa would work too

Which one of those locations is Rocky point. It doesn't say on the website (or I didn't read far enough).

Responding to your question on I-275, I would say anything further up I-275 would make it allot easier for me. Anything up Dale Maybary Ave in north of Tampa, or near Tampa would work too

Crabby Bill's Beach Club
7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607

btw, Rocky Pointed is stamped in bold black letters on the picture of it but I can see how you could miss it :rofl2:

Crabby Bill's Beach Club
7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607

Well, then, me and the wife might just have to come. We got married out that way 21+ years ago. We're still the only couple to have left Crawdaddy's in a helicopter! :cool2:

btw, Rocky Pointed is stamped in bold black letters on the picture of it but I can see how you could miss it :rofl2:

Hey, I missed it for a while myself! :) All the other pics have the lettering to the right - not "on" the pic...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom