Friends 19' Polar Stolen please Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In a different thread, had I not seen that you had several sites? What are the other addresses?
Not just several sites, but several servers... remember...

He's not co-locating, and he's not leasing space on a server... He has his own T3 wireless tunnel... :wink:

Polar was found only thing left was the hull and the trailer every screw and piece was missing....
As with everyone else, that does suck...

I hope your friend's dad had it insured so it won't be a total loss

Well the computer class if for Adobe Flash and so i branched of into a independent study to work on my web side you know the basic HTML and PHP coding fun fun stuff!

I added a picture of my site :D

Even a downs monkey can get a banana sometimes.

Even a downs monkey can get a banana sometimes.

56877077_e83c61aee4.jpg

We don't Service fish we service Freshwater and Saltwater Fish tanks and turtle tanks.

ervices:
- Glass Cleaning (Price based on tank size)
- Water Changes (Price based on tank size)
- Rock Structure Repair
- Tank Setup Help (Price Based on tank size)
- Electronics Installation
- Fixing Pumps
- Cleaning Appointments
- Emergency Calls
- Lighting Replacements
- Scheduled Maintence

Types of tanks serviced:
- Saltwater fish tanks
- Freshwater fish tanks (Including Turtle tanks)

those are the services we offer....

Why would you need to clean an appointment?

It's Obama's fault because of his stimulus package. Humm.. sounds kinda dirty, no? Stimulus Package??

No wait, it's Bill Clinton's fault because he was the one who signed Glass-Steagall out of existence. Right?

Get back to class, kid. :D

:popcorn:

I blame Taft

Polar was found only thing left was the hull and the trailer every screw and piece was missing....

Well on the upside when you rebuild it with the insurance money you can make sure that you have a clear aft deck for all your photo ops. and build a real dive boat :wink:

The boat being stolen was most likely not because of Bush more because of the hard economic times we are having and they probably took there time to figure out how much they/ or he/she would make if the ripped a boat apart and sold every piece.

I believe some one from the other neighborhood was watch/ stalking the boat and area to see if he could steel something in the middle of the night and ounce he saw the boat being put back decided to steel it latter that night. But who knows i am not point fingers until we find the guy even if we don't find the guy i wont be pointing fingers at anyone.

You might want to consider checking that other neighborhood (and elsewhere) for unemployed English grammar teachers. Circumstantial evidence indicates there are many in that neck of the woods.

Added after eating my Ritalin-O's: Do you think it was an unemployed English grammar teacher ring?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom