Friends 19' Polar Stolen please Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well it looks like they figured out who stole his motor.......

redneck-jacuzzi.jpg

Awwww, Brett sweetie, don't let these ol' meanies make fun of you. I'll take you out on my boat next weekend. As long as you cover the fuel costs. Deal?

fast-boat.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-they-see-me-boating.jpg

Brett, at least I found a nice video of you and your pals before the Polar was swiped.

Brett, at least I found a nice video of you and your pals before the Polar was swiped.

I'M ON A BOAT!
I'm on my work computer, so I can't watch it, but I've seen it before.
I can't get the song out of my head now!

Here are the lyrics. Which are no more suitable for work (or underage ScubaBoard members) than the YouTube video. :rofl3:

These guys can build a new boat for y'all with the insurance money. And they work cheap. I hear they are looking to make an easy $300.

Awwww, Brett sweetie, don't let these ol' meanies make fun of you. I'll take you out on my boat next weekend. As long as you cover the fuel costs. Deal?

fast-boat.jpg

when I first saw that photo several years ago... I figured it was a photoshopped pic...

but that's a real boat with that many motors... it was made by a drug runner. go figure.

My second boat as an adult had twin 280 I/Os on it and that baby could move. Gov't Cut to Bimini in 62 minutes and we weren't racing, just headed over for the weekend. Can you imagine what this crazy thing would be like? I think it needs FAA numbers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom