Friends of Kristina Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be dropping in as well. Diving with you folks will remind me of the time all of us dove together...

I'll be there, too.

Any plans for signage, meeting spot, etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if I speak out of turn. Would it not be good to place a memorial plaque somewhere on along her favorite dive site? I have seen a few, along the deeper sections at Monastery Beach. Perhaps that huge rectangular boulder that lies in about 20-25 feet of water as the terrain slopes down into the deeper area. Claude

Claude that is a great idea. That is something I also was thinking about. does anyone know where we can get something like this?

I love the idea of a plaque and will happily contribute towards the purchase. Unfortunately I will not be able to dive on Sat :(.

I'm planning on being there. Wish we could all be meeting and reacquainting under better circumstances, but I think it's a wonderful way to commemorate Kristina's memory.

We have a morning dive on the Escapade but will stop by after ....im sure folks will still be around...where are all meeting at?

We have a morning dive on the Escapade but will stop by after ....im sure folks will still be around...where are all meeting at?

Breakwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if I speak out of turn. Would it not be good to place a memorial plaque somewhere on along her favorite dive site? I have seen a few, along the deeper sections at Monastery Beach. Perhaps that huge rectangular boulder that lies in about 20-25 feet of water as the terrain slopes down into the deeper area.

Claude

I like that idea. I'd be willing to contribute.

I will be working the morning charter on the Sanctuary. I have the SCUBABoard banner if you want to hang it. I have to be at K Dock at 7:00 a.m. I can make arrangements to drop it by Aquarius at breakwater if someone wants to pick it up.

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom