Friends of Kristina Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of us have made travel/accommodation plans. (Well, I have.) I'll be there, even if it involves minimal diving.

The part I'm looking forward to is the surface conversations, greetings, stories, laughs, tears, etc. Diving's a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it is still a go :D
Much better idea :cool2: After all this get together is about showing our support for Kristina. I am not going to be able to attend her memorial service.

The swell forecast is not looking bad.

PZZ535-230445- MONTEREY BAY- 233 PM PDT FRI APR 22 2011
SAT SE WINDS 5 KT...BECOMING W IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES LESS THAN 2 FT. W SWELL 2 TO 3 FT AT 11 SECONDS AND SW 3 FT AT 17 SECONDS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN.

I agree. I may not dive either, but I wanted to be there with everyone to share and remember Kristina. I'm glad it's still on and I hope people still go even if the diving isn't good.

I thought I would share this here as I just found out today about Kristina's passing and was looking through some of her posts in a thread I started last year as an April Fools joke. She was so honest and sincere about her Monastery accident and while I was shocked to read her comments on page 3, it just confirms in her own words that she passed doing something she loved http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/329606-great-white-breakwater.html?highlight=great+white+breakwater%5C

I wish I could be there tomorrow, my thoughts are with you all.

(((kevin)))

So, my boat captain on the Sanctuary has offered to take the friends of Kristina for a short ride out in the bay on Saturday 4/23... If you are interested, meet us at K-Dock at around 1:15 p.m. and we can take a ride in Kristina's memory....

I will be there to honor this kind and wonderful person.

Kristina was a joy to dive with and always had a sunny smile for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom