FS: 19 cubic' Pony bottle set up. Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a 19 c' Aluminum pony bottle set up that I no longer need. It is set up with a yoke valve, Auqa Lung ABS octo and an attachment system that I can not recall the name of. It uses a clamp on the tank and a buckle that fits your BC strap allowing you to add it to almost any BC. No tools required to put on BC. The buckle uses two Clevis pins to attach the tank to it. the tank can easily be handed off to another diver under water if the need were to arise.

The reg only has 3 dives on it. I bought it earlier this year. The tank is a few years old but still in great shape. I don't know what the going rate on a pony bottle is new or used. I know what I paid for the reg and buckle system so I will go from there.

3n33ke3p9ZZZZZZZZZ95ka0ae00aff3521989.jpg
3ke3o23p4ZZZZZZZZZ95kdb2d9eada2d71da1.jpg

3k23p03l7ZZZZZZZZZ95k3c84a32bb8861937.jpg
3n53o03l2ZZZZZZZZZ95ke8ce7ca678341044.jpg

The reg was $129.99
Buckle sys was $109.00
19 c' pony ???

How does $250.00 sound for the complete system. If I am way out of line on the price feel free to let me know.....In a PM. I have never sold a pony set up before so I font know what they are going for now.

Last edited:
I would like to buy the buckle / tank holder

Now if I can just get someone to buy the Reg I will part it out. I will keep you guys in mind.

I have answered all the PMs

All Pm's have been answered

Bump.

The reg is the only thing that is left for me to be able to sell and then I will split everything up. I have buyers for everything else.

Also the $129 that I paid for the reg did not include the price of the first stage or the pony bottle button style pressure gauge. If someone buys the reg they will be getting all three pieces not just the octo. Sorry for the confusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom