FS: 2 AL100 's Hydro and VIP from June 2011 South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyErnst13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
2 Aluminum 100's - Both are 3300's - One is luxfer, one is Catalina

HYDRO IS GOOD / CURRENT Performed June 2011.

VIP is CURRENT ! ( visual inspection is good through 6/2012 )

UNPAINTED (painted AL tanks corrode EASIER)

INCLUDES A Black Plastic BOOT

INCLUDES A STAINLESS STEEL Circle "LOCK RING"

INCLUDES A NEW RUBBER VALVE BOOT

INCLUDES a NEW O-RING already installed, and will INCLUDE 1 additional Valve O-Ring PER Tank

One is a Sherwood YOKE STYLE.

One is a "pro-K" YOKE -or- DIN style ( remove insert with Allen/Hex key, to use on EITHER 1st stage set up)

PRICE IS A FAIR $140.00 per Tank. I would PREFER to sell both together BUT WILL separate if needed.

BUT as with anything, PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE !! No LOW BALLERS please ! - More willing to discount if purchased TOGETHER !!!!!

Trade is possible.... open to anything scuba related

I LIVE IN FORT LAUDERDALE, BUT FREQUENT PORT CHARLOTTE AND CRYSTAL RIVER OFTEN !

I have a Pinnacle 7mm xxxl wetsuit and a SeaQuest L BCD (older model wiht velcro dump pockets) Both still in great shape that I would be willing to work a trade out for if interested. bclark12 AT gmail.com

I appreciate your offer. But, I already own a Seaquest Latitude as a "spare" BCD, and I fit a Large Wetsuit with no need for a 7mm down here in FL. If i were to trade for an exposure suit it would have to be like a Henderson 5mm in Large..... Thanks again for you offer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom