FS - 2 tanks, 63's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch0ppersrule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
... i was suppose to call someone about the tanks I have, but i accidentally deleted the message.

we are selling 2 80's (electric purple) and 2 63's (grey).
they have been vip'd .

i wanted to get in a couple dives before we leave, but I have yet another sinus infection. this is my 4th infection since sinus surgery last June. Anyways, if anybody is interested in some tanks let me know.

Your leaving us, sniff sniff? I stil have your vanilla BTW. There was a guy in local market place who was looking for a tank or two.

Wildcard:
Your leaving us, sniff sniff? I stil have your vanilla BTW. There was a guy in local market place who was looking for a tank or two.

How much do I owe you and when I can pick it up. We are getting our household goods picked up in 2 weeks. I haven't seen anybody in a LONG time. Between work and surgeries I haven't been out.

lisa, i pm'd you. I talked about the 63's even though I know you mentioned the 80s. Just me babbling on.

both are grey and recently vip'd
$75.00 each

ch0ppersrule:
... i was suppose to call someone about the tanks I have, but i accidentally deleted the message.

I think that was me from my previous WTB thread :D

But I just picked up 2 AL80s from a guy leaving for Alaska last week, g'luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom