FS: All Dive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runamonk

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am moving to the UK and I won't be doing any diving for a while so I've decided to depart with my all beloved dive gear.

Diving Concepts Dry Suit (Purchased from NWSD) - (700.00)
Rings & Dry gloves (Orange, with backup blues in bag never used).
Boots
Shoulder and Cuff dump.
No rips, tears and holes in the gloves, seals or suit.
Suit has fit me at 5'10" and ranging in weight from 190 - 215lbs.

drysuit.jpg

OMS 10lb Stainless Backplate and Apeks WT3 Bladder. - (NWSD) (250.00)
OMS Sta + Bands
Titanium Dive knife
All clips, snaps, buckles etc are included.
This is ready to go, has everything setup and ready, just needs to be adjusted to the user. (The HID is not included with this, that is sold separately for (250.00))

backplate.jpg

Regulator 1st and 2nd stages with SPG - (Purchased from NWSD) (300.00)
Primary: Apeks XTX50 (Serviced by NWSD)
Primary: Tusa RS130 (Serviced by NWSD)
6'Hose
Salvo Mini SPG (very popular)

All are in great shape, everything has always been soaked and rinsed after every dive, less than 100 dives on everything before they were serviced. Less than 5 dives on them after their servicing.

regs.jpg

Dive-rite Nitek DUO Computer and Compass (Purchased from NWSD) (300.00)
Includes computer cable (software can be downloaded from TUSA or Dive Rite)
Does Air and Nitrox and its configured for both.
Awesome computer served me quite well.

computer.jpg

Dive-Rite MR-11 HID (10W HID) (Purchased from NWSD) - (250.00)

Let me just say, I LOVE THIS Light. Super small head, fixed beam. It's in perfect shape, I've never had the bulb break or have issues. Just a fantastic light.
hid.jpg

DAN SMB (6 foot) - 50.00
bigsmb.jpg

Halcyion SMB (3 foot) and Reel - 100.00 (SOLD)

small_smb.jpg

Medium 4th Element undergarments (Semi thick, perfect for puget sound). (175.00)
This includes, top, bottom and socks. No rips or tears.

undergarment.jpg

XScuba LP95 tanks (Purchased at NWSD) - (200.00)
These tanks have about 30 dives on them. They have been kept inside in a cool dry place and have never been empty.

tanks.jpg

Please feel free to email me at "runamonk@moirai.net" or drop me a call at "206-930-4285" if you're interested. Please no offers of trade or anything. I am located in seattle washington, so I would of course prefer to sell off all the bigger items (suit and tanks locally if possible. Shipping those tanks would be really expensive and a pain).

Ron

Last edited:
Computer possibly sold.
Halcyion SMB is sold.

Last edited:
Tanks have been sold.

Is that an XTX50 1st stage? The regulator looks like the xtx50 octo? I'm interested in an xtx50 1st stage and primary 2nd stage. If this is what you have let me know. Cash in hand, looking for the reg. to match one I already have for a set of doubles.

Sorry guys, I am leaving for the UK at 3:30 this morning. I have packed everything that was left and put it into storage at a friends house so I won't be selling anything else. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom