FS: Andy's DS3 Drysuit, used.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LUBOLD8431

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a custom XXL used Andy's DS3 drysuit for sale. It is about 5 years old, but its in great shape, and has less than 50 dives on it. Its a front zip, around the shoulders, and has a balanced p valve. XXL boots attached, which fit my size 10.5 shoe fine. Need to sell this, because it is way too large for me now. $700 or Best reasonable offer. Pics to follow. Any questions, just ask.

Attachments

• 100_1878.jpg
    100_1878.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_1879.jpg
    100_1879.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_1881.jpg
    100_1881.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 67
May be interested but I'm unsure it would fit since I cannot find a size chart for Andy's. What size range would it fit?

This suit was adjusted from an XXL, to fit me, which at the time this suit was made, my measurements were 50" chest and 48 waist. 5'10" tall with 32 inseam. Hope that helps.

Hi I am interested . I am 6 ft 2, crotch to floor 35 in,45 in chest,44 in waist,46.5 around butt at largest, neck to crotch 33 in, neck 15.5 in.
shoe size 10. Do we have a match??? I noticed you are a bit shorter. How custom sized is suit?
Thanks Bill

Im not sure this suit would fit you. Chest and waist would be fine, but the height difference could be a problem. My crotch to floor measurement is 32". There is extra material so, the legs might be OK. Too bad you live up in Canada, otherwise I would say try it on and see...

Goin to Ebay, any offers???

Hi again . Was that 32 in inseam for pants that you wear or the crotch to ground measurement on the drysuit?
Thanks again Bill
I was away for weekend

Back
Top Bottom