FS: Brand New Sherwood Maximus Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxheadroom

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a brand new Sherwood Maximus regulator for sale. This reg has never touched water! Located in Port St. Lucie, FL. $350.00 These regs sell for $519.99 at leisurepro.com

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off-topic posts in this thread have been removed.

From the ToS - Our Marketplace Forum section - sections 4-5.

Messages commenting on the quality or value of a deal negatively are expressly forbidden as are messages that “flame”, “troll” or otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices.
Competing or counter offers to an advertisement in this forum must be done in a new thread.

I will also throw in a brand new never dove sherwood brut 2nd stage reg for free. Sherwood Maximus & Brut for $350.00

I will also throw in a brand new never dove sherwood brut 2nd stage reg for free. Sherwood Maximus & Brut for $350.00

Now that is a nice deal sweetener! I have a couple of friends that need regs I'll let them know.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off-topic posts in this thread have been removed.

From the ToS - Our Marketplace Forum section - sections 4-5.

Messages commenting on the quality or value of a deal negatively are expressly forbidden as are messages that ÅÇlame? ÅÕroll or otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices.
Competing or counter offers to an advertisement in this forum must be done in a new thread.

Hmmm. I don't recall any of this happening... and removing my post is equally as rude...

Ken

We can discuss it via PM if you'd like but since rude was a word used in your post to:
otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices.
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Pics:

0120092319.jpg

0120091659.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom