FS: Canon A620/ Ikelite Housing/ ULCS tray & handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Winters

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Upgrading again - going G9, so this and other stuff has to go. Everything has never been dropped, flooded or abused. I've used this housing maybe 20 times max.
One of the Ikelite diffusers has been drilled for a fiber-optic plug. The ULCS handle has the Loc-Line adapter on it.
$500 includes shipping in the US.

Attachments

• A620 outfit.jpg
    A620 outfit.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 113
So it looks like June 23 will be remembered for any number of things, including:
the fact that Francisco Villa took the city and state of Zacatecas from Victoriano Huerta in 1914 during the Mexican Revolution, and
the German Freikorps were decisively defeated in the Battle of Cesis during the Estonian Liberation War, which led to today being celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia, and
I lowered the price of this estimable combo to $479.39 which is 4,935.25 MXN and 4,839.93 EEK. MXN being Mexican pesos and EEK of course being Estonian krooni.

The attached photos are small sections of different photos taken during a lobster recon in a nice area to find critters in Boca that I call Eden. On the middle shot, the bottom is 97' and I was 30' to 35' above that taking a navigational wide-angle shot so I could find this paradise again.
In this small section of the large master shot there were about 8 legal lobsters within 6' of the grouper.
And I'll be there on opening day of mini-season.

Attachments

• lobster1.jpg
    lobster1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 97' Eden1.jpg
    97' Eden1.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 44
  • lobster2.jpg
    lobster2.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 43
No floods, no scratches, and now no camera as part of the deal.
$391.07 includes US shipping.

Attachments

• A620 outfit.jpg
    A620 outfit.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 70
Tom,
Looks like it's been awhile since you tried to sell off your Ikelite A620 housing.
Did it ever sell or do you still have it?
If so, what's the current price.
Appears housings for this camera are no longer available.
Have a friend searching for one.

Thanks for your time and info.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom