FS: Canon Powershot A85 and WP-DC30 Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Canon Powershot A85 and WP-DC30 Underwater Housing in excellent condition for sale - $200.00. See links below for details (PM me for more info):

Canon Powershot A85

Digital Cameras - High-End, Advanced Digital Cameras - D-Series Digital Cameras - Performance and Style, Digital ELPH Cameras - Easy and Fun! A-Series Digital Cameras - E-Series Digital Cameras - PowerShot A85 - Canon USA Consumer Products

WP-DC30 Underwater Housing

Canon WP-DC30 Underwater Housing Waterproof Camera Case for the Powershot A75 A85

Picture of Camera

IMG_1220.jpg

50 million members on Scubaboard, and not one person interested in buying my backup camera? :(

My husband and I might be interested. I have to check with him to see if we can come up with the money. I want an underwater camera but its hard to come up with the money like that.

$150 and we have a deal, shipping will be to Orlando, let me know ASAP

$150 and we have a deal, shipping will be to Orlando, let me know ASAP

See PM, $180 and we have a deal....I pay shipping :)

I am offering this because I have made some research on internet and I have found that you can have this new for $158 , se this ebay Item number: 180329952379.
Thai is why I am offering you $150 Please let me know.

I am offering this because I have made some research on internet and I have found that you can have this new for $158 , se this ebay Item number: 180329952379.
Thai is why I am offering you $150 Please let me know.

That's fair, but you have to include the shipping?

Shipping: US $29.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
(more services)

Thus $158 + 29 = $187, and the camera I'm selling is a an A85, not an A75. I will pay the shipping, let's make it $170.00

Last offer at $170.00 then I'm putting it on Ebay, this is a good deal!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom