FS: Canon S200 and underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlawler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I got some new underwater photo toys for Xmas, so I'm looking to sell my trusty Canon point and shoot and the underwater housing that goes with it. It is a Canon S200 digital ELPH with a Canon WPDC-600 waterproof housing good to 30m. Camera is approx. 3 years old and the housing is about a year old. Included is: the original battery and two new non-oem replacement batteries, original 8mb Canon CF card, 128mb Sagatek CF card, PC to CF card adapter for laptop, charger, cables, manuals, disks, etc. I'm asking $150 obo plus shipping. Thanks.

I got some new underwater photo toys for Xmas, so I'm looking to sell my trusty Canon point and shoot and the underwater housing that goes with it. It is a Canon S200 digital ELPH with a Canon WPDC-600 waterproof housing good to 30m. Camera is approx. 3 years old and the housing is about a year old. Included is: the original battery and two new non-oem replacement batteries, original 8mb Canon CF card, 128mb Sagatek CF card, PC to CF card adapter for laptop, charger, cables, manuals, disks, etc. I'm asking $150 obo plus shipping. Thanks.

Do you have any underwater pictures available to view that this camera took?

Here's a few my wife took when she went on a cruise to Nassau with the girls. I found them on our desktop computer, but I've got a lot more on my laptop and I'll post some of them when I get a chance. Like I said, it's an entry level point and shoot, but it would make a nice starter setup for someone and they wouldn't have to buy anything else to get started.

Back
Top Bottom