FS: Canon S230 3.2 Megapixel + WP-DC600 132 ft waterproof housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robzr

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The waterproof housing was used on ONE diving trip to Hawaii, and washed with fresh water immediately after exiting the water, in other words, mint! The camera was used for a couple years, but was always taken very good care of, and is in very good shape. Comes with a custom fit neoprene case, and a third party padded case which fits both the camera and waterproof housing in for travel. The batteries don't hold a very long charge (1 OEM + 2 aftermarket, the aftermarkets never worked very well), so you'd probably want to get a new one. Original factory cables, charger, all in great shape. At 3.2 megapixels, this is not cutting edge technology, BUT with Canon quality (the housing is beautiful and I paid $160 new for it), this is a rock solid diving setup.

Plenty of pics are available at: http://cemu.org/fs/S230/ including a sample picture I took with this setup in Oahu. (the turtle swam to ME, I swear it wasn't the other way around...really.)

I don't have any feedback on this forum, in fact this is my first post.. I hope it's not rude to start off with a classifieds listing.. I do have an eBay account (hbarbarian) with 100% positive, over 400 feedback ratings - feel free to contact me through the eBay interface to verify my identity.

Asking, $180 for the whole enchilada. I have a 1 GB Lexar Ultra 2 compact flash available as well.

Rob

Sample_Image.jpg

BTW, the Compact Flash I have available is a Lexar Professional 80x 1GB, asking $27 shipped for it, or $20 if you buy the camera/housing. The Camera includes the factory 16 mb flash.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom