FS: Canon S90 Ikelite Housing + AF35 + UWL-04 Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradjward

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
FOR SALE!

Ikelite Canon S90 Housing (#6242.90)
Ikelite AF35 Autoflash
FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Conversion Lens (67/52mm)
OPTIONAL: Canon S90 to complete the set

Retail prices: Ikelite Housing: $325, AF35: $425, UWL-04 Lens: $400 = $1150 new

All equipment has been taken care of and properly protected when traveling. When not in use, the strobe is wrapped in a long sock, the housing was strapped up in two baby diapers, and the lens in its neoprene case + back mount cover. There is a bit of salt residue on the lower mount screws, but that's to be expected with any saltwater photog gear.

This is the perfect setup to just get out there and take photos!

The UWL-04 has hairline cracks around the tightening nuts from over-tightening, but it happened the moment I put it on and I've done over 25 dives without a problem, so it's really a non-issue. Especially if you don't plan on removing the dome, which I never once did.

Total price when purchased new was $1150 (plus tax and shipping). Looking to sell this as a full package for $900 shipped USPS Priority CONUS48 (I cover the 3% Paypal. If you want it shipped somewhere else, we can discuss shipping cost)

If you want the Canon S90 included, I'll throw it in for an extra $150. Or you can get a kit from Ikelite for a minimal charge to convert this kit to work with the Canon S95. Details at Underwater Housing for Canon Digital CameraCanon S90 includes 2 batteries, charger, and I'll add a 16gb card. Comes in original box. It's been used as a land camera as well as underwater, so there are a few scuffs on the edges, but nothing that is going to affect the camera. I will tell you that one of the batteries hasn't been keeping a charge very well, so if you want two you might want to spend the $10-20 for another one. But I'll send both.

Perfect setup for a beginner to novice underwater photographer, easy to take great, memorable photos.

Full-res photos of the gear can be found at: Underwater Gear for Sale - a set on Flickr

Here are some of my favorite pics from the camera.

6225154472_217bd88475_z.jpg

6212908538_a9a017391b_z.jpg

6224626783_be4809f822_z.jpg

For validation of who I am, my name is Brad Ward. My username on e-bay is topsiders and I have a perfect 100% feedback rating as both buyer and seller. My paypal email address is bradjward@gmail.com, where I am verified.

Got a message re: reason for selling.

My wife and I are pairing up to sell "luxuries" from our lives as a part of Advent Consipiracy this Christmas, and 100% of revenue from this sale will go to Living Water International towards drilling a clean water well for a community in Nicaragua. Our sacrifice is your gain. :)

I am interested in the FIX UWL 04 if you're willing to sell it seperately.

Update all, I am now needing to sell this again. Have lowered the price significantly. Just had 2nd child, self-employed = $7,000 hospital bill :) Toys have to go! Keeping the Canon S90 for my wife to use, but you can buy one on eBay for $75-$125.

FOR SALE:
Ikelite Canon S90 Housing (#6242.90)
Ikelite AF35 Autoflash
FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Conversion Lens (67/52mm)

Retail prices: Ikelite Housing: $325, AF35: $425, UWL-04 Lens: $400 = $1150 new (+ tax and shipping)

Looking to sell this as a full package now for $600 shipped USPS Priority CONUS48 (+3% if using Paypal. If you want it shipped somewhere else, we can discuss shipping cost.)

I have taken $300 off, but the gear is the exact same as last listed!

Brad

Back
Top Bottom