FS Canon SD550 7MP w/ underwater housing + extra's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver65

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I selling my camera set because I'm relocating and will not be able to dive as often as I do now.

Items included in the sale:

Canon SD550 7MP camera with 4GB high speed card, can take 37 min video or thousands of pictures. With some wear as I used it under and on land. Great condition.

Pelican 1300 series hard case for travel and storage w/ foam.

Canon underwater housing WP-DC80 in mint condition.

Screw in lanyard for housing.

Asking $450 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Any chance you'd be willing to part out the set? I've already got that case, but didn't check the o-ring, and trapped a string in it, flooded the case, and lost the camera. If you'd be willing to sell the camera only, I may be interested. Let me know what you'd go for if thats an option. Thanks.

whoops!

Can you get everything I have for under 400 shipped. I don't think so, if so please let me know. I'm including the 4GB SD card and the pelican hard case and a lanyard.

I will entertain any reasonable offer. You can send me a personal message if you want.

whoops, i didn't take into consideration the pelican case or screw in lanyard. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

Clammy,

I know if I can sell everything, I will not make back my original investment, just trying to regain some of it back.

The Camera new was $399, and you may be able to find used for about $125 to $200. the camera is fully functional and in good condition.

The housing costs new was $240 when I got it, and you can get it new now for $170. I have seen them also low as $100 used in ok condition. Mine is in mint condition.

Pelican case 1300series new goes for about $70bucks.

SD 4GB card 150x was $89 when I got it. You can get mine now for about $60.

Screw in lanyard $25 bucks when I got it.

Total what I paid for all:

399 +240+70+89+25=$ 823, not including tax.

I would like to get 400 for it all, So I can lower my price to $420 including shipping to the lower 48 states, that should leave me with about 400. You get all the pieces at once and I have used them all together and I know they all work. :D

Yeah, sorry, I really was only taking into consideration the housing and camera. The pelican case itself is really pricey and makes it very worth it (used or new). When I responded, I was just thinking camera and housing. I was also thinking CF card and not SD card (SD cards being pricier), probably because I was just having a discussion about DSLRs.

Back
Top Bottom