FS: Catalina al63, mint condition! $100 with fresh hydro & vis (or $50 without)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave4868

Old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please note: Delivery is possible along my route from Keene, NH to Rockport, MA, when I go diving there (a couple of times a month). My routes include 2, 495, 93, 128/95 or they could include NH 101, then I-93, etc. I'll also be in Rockport for the last week of June, starting on the 26th, if that helps.

Otherwise, local pickup would be in Marlborough, NH, 5 miles east of Keene, NH.

This Catalina al63 with Sherwood K-valve was recently obtained from a retired couple who long ago gave up scuba diving. They purchased it in 1996 and reportedly NEVER used it even once!

Original hydro and visual dates are from 1996 and there have been none since!

Reportedly, this tank was stored in a cool, dry, smoke-free environment with much of the air drained from the tank. It has 800 psi now.

This tank is absolutely pristine! I took the boot off and the bottom is pristine. I'm confident this tank has NOT been used, just as reported.

Feel free to PM me for a phone number to discuss logistics or to make an offer! Always happy to hear offers! :D

I'm willing to get the hydro done locally contingent upon prior receipt of "earnest money". The amount would probably be equivalent to the cost of the hydro and visual ($40), which would be refundable in the unlikely event the tank doesn't pass.

Thanks in advance! Need more pics, just ask! :)

Dave C

DSC07568_T_1_al63_Catalina.jpg

Just a heads up for any prospective buyer: I'm heading down to Rockport, MA, Sunday, July 11th, and can meet a buyer along the routes mentioned above. Otherwise, I'll be down there on and off during the next few months.

Give a holler if you're interested! This tank is beautiful! :)

Dave C

PRICE REDUCED to $45 on this like-new tank that needs hydro & vis.

Happy to hear offers, too! :)

Delivery of this tank may be possible Sunday, August 22nd, along my route(s) to Rockport, MA, as described above, for those interested.

Just give a holler!

Thanks in advance.

Dave C

PRICE REDUCED now to $40 on this like-new tank that needs hydro & vis.

Delivery of this tank may be possible Saturday, October 30th, 2010, along my route(s) to Rockport, MA, as described above, for those interested. I'll be diving that day and would be happy to connect with a buyer in the general area.

Any local interest in this tank? I'd like to sell local to avoid shipping, etc.

Regards,

Dave C

I'll take it, let's talk by PM

I may be headed to Rockport, MA, this Saturday, the 13th, if dive conditions look good. Feel free to contact me if you want to meet somewhere along my route to pick up the tank. When I hear from you, I'll provide email and phone contact info.

Thanks in advance! :)

Dave C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom