FS: Dive Rite 905 Front Zip Drysuit - 30 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tienuts

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For sale - Dive Rite 905 Front Zip drysuit.

It is in excellent condition.

Purchased brand-new in November 2007, this has been used on exactly 30 dives. Neck seal is brand new, and trimmed professionally (by Gamble Scuba) only slightly. Wrist seals are in good condition.

Comes with a Dive Rite balanced relief valve (which I have cleaned.)

Suit had a small cut, which was fixed by Gamble Scuba. It also has a small leak somewhere in the crotch.

Zipper is in good shape. Well taken care of and clean. No leaks or issues with the zipper.

Suit is a "C" or extra large. It was a bit baggy on me, but not overly so. Enough for heavy undergarments. I am 5'11, 195 lbs (or 180cm and 88kg for those not familiar with an insane system of measure.) Comes with latex boots, size 10. Sorry, the dry bag is gone. More pics upon request.

I will ship anywhere in continental US for free, and anywhere else for actual cost of shipping via UPS or USPS.

Asking $900. Please email me at landtony@mac.com, as I do not check PM's here very often.

web.jpg

web.jpg

_DSC0056.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom