FS - Dive Rite Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Pleasure

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be able to send or equipment can be picked up the week of September 22nd.

Regulators - All regulators 1st and 2nd stages rebuilt within the last month.

3 – Dive Rite RG-3100’s with 40” hose and 6” HP Gauge
Price $300 Each - Will sell individually.

OMS – Deco Reg Used Once
Comes with 3 colored 2nd stage covers
[FONT=&amp]Price - BEST OFFER[/FONT]

DR Stage Reg 3 Show copy.jpgDR Stage Reg 4 Show copy.jpgDR Stage Reg 5 Show copy.jpgOMS Deco Reg Show copy.jpg

Update on equipment availability. I will be traveling to Fort Lauderdale from the 22nd through the 26th of August in addition to September and can make transactions in either August or September.

You do know you can buy this whole set (brand new) including another second stage for $400 right?

This is pretty close to brand new. The regs will be completely rebuilt prior to sale and they have only been used a few times.

You must be interested if you investigated this and took the time to post so PM me an offer!

I did. I should have pm'd you and seen what you could have done but I couldn't wait and bought the RG3ICE set yesterday.

Price Drop on the Dive Rite Regulators - All Dive Rite regulators 1st and 2nd stages rebuilt within the last month.
3 – Dive Rite RG-3100’s with 40” hose. No gauge!
Price $200 Each

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom