For Sale FS: DUI FLX Extreme drysuit - *price drop*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded

Contributor
Reaction score
Flx extreme with heater bulkhead, halcyon pee valve and explorer pockets with reinforcements on the turbo soles. I have two available.

Size is custom but similar to a stock large. both suits use the same measurements. $1000 $900 each
buyer pays shipping or local pickup
seals and zipper recently replaced

pics here:

Hi @LiteHedded - would you happen to have any specific measurements for either of these? Also, what would you say about the condition of the valves and boots?

Hi @LiteHedded - would you happen to have any specific measurements for either of these? Also, what would you say about the condition of the valves and boots?
It’s in between a medium and a large. Everything is in good condition no leaks. Zipper and seals are new

Did you sell both suits? Thanks
Flx extreme with heater bulkhead, halcyon pee valve and explorer pockets with reinforcements on the turbo soles. I have two available.

Size is custom but similar to a stock large. both suits use the same measurements. $1000 $900 each
buyer pays shipping or local pickup
seals and zipper recently replaced

pics here:

I got one of these and it doesn’t fit me at all, so I’ll be posting it for sale soon!

Back
Top Bottom