FS: Inon UWL-100 Type 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

livewire

Contributor
Reaction score
Have a used Inon UWL-100 Type 2 underwater wide angle lens with 67 mm thread. Works great on Ikelite housings and Light and Motion Tetra housings that carry the wetmate adapter. I've also seen it used with Olympus housings as well. Alone this lens gives you 100 degrees of coverage, and while not included here, this lens allows you to add Inon's dome unit to get even wider (179 degrees!). No nicks or scratches and is in perfect condition. Comes with the two lens caps and a carrying pouch. $210 including shipping to anywhere in the U.S. via well packaged USPS flat rate box. Retails for $329. I accept PayPal and money order, or cash if you're local and want to pick up.

pr_00221_lg.jpg

Above image is from Inon's web site, but I can shoot my own if you need to feel more assured. Full specs on the lens are on Inon America's web site here:

INON America - Product Catalog

Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom