FS: OMS slipstream fins XL w/ spring straps!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a a pair of XL OMS slipstream fins with spring straps for sale. They are Jetfin alternatives for bigger feet/boots but not quite as big as the turtle fins. They have roughly 20 dives on them and were well taken care of between dives.

Asking $70 + shipping. Thanks!

I just bought a Whites Fusion drysuit with a pair of size 11 XS Scuba 7mm Pyrostretch boots (XS Scuba Diving Boots --thick soles but not as thick overall as Whites' Altera and Evo boots). I strectch the 12" spring straps on my XL Jet fins to the max in getting them on. What kind and size boots fit in the fins you're selling. I'm interested if your fins would fit my boots.

SOLD!

Hi Pistol Pete,

The fins actually sold the day I posted but I wear a size 11+ bootie and though I dont' know what size springs they were, I would guess XL since I ordered them with the XL fin. I use turbo soles on my Dry suit so I couldn't tell you if your boot would fit in an XL slipstream but when I used rock boots I wore a size 12 and had to use XXL turtle fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom