Closed XL Deep Six Eddy fins for L ScubaPro GoSports/GoSport Gorillas

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
UPDATE: I found a killer deal on a pair of SP Seawing SuperNovas so I'll be giving them a try for wet-stuff.

I have a pair of Orange XL Deep Six Eddy fins. Everything is great about them except that they are a bit too stiff for me.

Looking to trade for a pair of size "L" Scubapro GO Sports or GO Sport Gorillas. Preference for Yellow or Orange versions but Black, Red, White, Blue is fine too.

They probably have less than 10 dives on them (maybe one of those was in salt water).

Let me know what you've got!

FWIW:
From the Eddy descriptions (Fins) and the ScubaPro size chart, my take is it would seem that the foot pockets are roughly the same size with the Eddy maybe a bit larger. I wore the Eddys with size 10.5W Altama Maritime Assaults with plenty of room and lightly-lugged-soled size 10.5 "combat boots" with a good solid fit.

I also have an add up to trade these for XL OMS Slipstreams (For Trade - XL Deep Six Eddy fins for XL OMS Slipstreams) for diving dry, but I'm looking to try the GSd/GSGs as I would prefer a more buoyant fin for wet use and have an immediate need.

img_20231109_162641150-jpg.809963

img_20231109_162655023-jpg.809964

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom