Sold! Deep 6 Eddy Fins - Size XL - Orange

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0utrageousfun

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is a pair of orange Deep 6 Eddy fins in size XL. They're in good used condition and fully functional. Price is $100 shipped within the US.

Attachments

• IMG_2766.JPEG
    IMG_2766.JPEG
    63.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2767.JPEG
    IMG_2767.JPEG
    55.9 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: OTF
I have a size 11EEE foot. My most comfortable fin is a scubapro nova xl. Unfortunately, it's heavy and not great at anything other than flutter kicks. The Hollis f2 xl is too small. The F1 xl fits comfortably without a dry suit boot. I can provide more comparisons, it's been a long road. I see these are 4.4 width. Is that at the mouth of the fin, outside the widest point or in theory, the internal width at the widest point?

I have a size 11EEE foot. My most comfortable fin is a scubapro nova xl. Unfortunately, it's heavy and not great at anything other than flutter kicks. The Hollis f2 xl is too small. The F1 xl fits comfortably without a dry suit boot. I can provide more comparisons, it's been a long road. I see these are 4.4 width. Is that at the mouth of the fin, outside the widest point or in theory, the internal width at the widest point?
I use the exact same fin. They fit size 13 rock boots without any issue, they are a touch too small for combat boots of the same size.

even the XL apek rk3 doesn't fit me cause i have size 13 the spring was crushing my toes. I remove the spring and put regular fin strap i am fine now.

Do you still have these available?
The XL appear to be the size recommended for a size 10 hard sole boot (Mares 6.5mm trilastic with sneaker like soles - they do not fit in my cressi M-L frog plus fins). Does that sizing sound accurate? Thanks.

Do you still have these available?
The XL appear to be the size recommended for a size 10 hard sole boot (Mares 6.5mm trilastic with sneaker like soles - they do not fit in my cressi M-L frog plus fins). Does that sizing sound accurate? Thanks.
I have the same fins with bare size 12 7mm boots and fits excellent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom