FS: Pro Ear 2000 mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have an excellent condition Pro Ear 2000 mask, in clear silicone. It has less than 50 dives on it and is functionally perfect.
For those that don't know about this mask, please read the following from their PR:

For many divers, from beginners to the most experienced professionals, ear problems affect their ability to enjoy their sport more than any other health issue. More dives are aborted and more diving holidays shortened due to ear problems than any other cause.

Water and pressure affect every diver's ears. Infection and discomfort to the ear are the most common health risks involved in diving, often causing permanent damage. Many divers find they must interrupt expensive, long awaited diving holidays as a result of ear problems. The financial loss and unfulfilled expectations are enormous.

PROEAR 2000 is the world's only practical ear protector for divers, designed and developed by diving physicians, engineers and instructors at SAFE DIVE LTD. in order to enhance diver safety and comfort.

PROEAR 2000tm unique design and performance, allows divers to keep their ears dry, thereby:
Improving diver comfort and preventing painful ear problems
Improving hearing and sense of direction underwater
Simplifying equalization of pressures while diving

Leisure Pro currently sells this for $55 + shipping. I am asking $35 which INCLUDES shipping to your door anywhere in CONUS.

Interested parties please send me a PM, or contact me at:
harleybaldwin@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!
HB
P.S. Item will ship from California...

Attachments

• Mask.jpg
    Mask.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 67
I have sent you an e-mail. Thanks.

Replied to your message today via direct e-mail....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom