FS: Scuba Pro Nova Scotia 6.5 3XL $375.00 shipped to 48 states

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

right_on

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought this last week, Friday Feb 28 2013. This is a Scubapro Nova Scotia semi dry 6.5m. It's a good semi-dry suit, but It was too warm for me, and that's the only reason why I want to sell it. I don't get cold very easy, I used it once just last Saturday. I had to removed my hood and flood the suit because it was too warm for me, the water temp was 52 deg. in California. I washed it right after and shampoo in and out, guaranteed I didn't pee in it =)
It's fits me real good. I'm 6'1 240lbs - So if you're right around my height/weight and looking for a semi/dry wet suit that will keep you warm. Look no more, my loss is your gain. I am in SoCal - If you're local I can meet up with you or I can ship.
Price is $375 shipped. Email me at congsingco@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!
Pics attached and here's the SB size chart

SCUBAPRO - Wetsuit size chart

Attachments

• suit4.jpg
    suit4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 67
  • suit3.jpg
    suit3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 60
  • suit1.jpg
    suit1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 70
  • suit2.jpg
    suit2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 76
still available... price drop to 350 shipped? make an offer? need this gone so i can switch to a 5mm everflex wet suit instead of semi dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom