FS: Sea & Sea VX2100 Pro and Sony VX2100 Camcorder + Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detonate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Sea & Sea VX-2100 Pro Housing
Has NTSC LCD back. Has been on one salt water dive trip. 6 dives I believe.
It's in perfect condition.
Sells for $4,095 New

Sea & Sea Compact Macro Port
Sells for $230 New

Sony DCR-VX2100
Best Low Light Camcorder on the market!
Sells for $2,299 New

Century Precision Optics +4 Achromatic Diopter
Sells for $219 New

I specifically sought out this camera/housing combination because of how trouble free it is. The housing is very slick with electronic thumb controls and a built in URPro filter.
Because the camcorder is so great in low light, I found that by using manual white balance I did not need any external lights.

It is a great way to keep diving very enjoyable yet be able to bring home professional grade memories.

Here is some video shot with this setup. This was my first and only attempt at underwater video. Everything was shot with available light at depths up to 90 fsw. The LCD on the back of the housing lets just glide behind the camcorder and point and shoot.

I'm also going to include all of my blank MiniDV tapes. I think I have like 8 of them.

This is over $6,843 worth of equipment, all purchased new by me, and is less than a year old.

Yours for $4,000 for EVERYTHING!
email jmarch @ redreefscuba.com if interested. Or call me at 817.690.4097 or PM me on this site.

Also, since this housing fits 4 different camcorders, Here is the prices listed out seperately.

Housing - $2,400
Macro Port - $150
Camcorder - $1,400
Diopter - $140

Moved the camcorder to eBay....

Click to bid.

I'll take $2k on the housing, including the macro port if anyone is interested. This is for a limited time only because I could use the extra cash for the holidays.

I just wanted to comment on the video only... wow! thats excellent shooting.

(i just wish i can afford that setup! someday... someday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom