Ft Laud Producer/Editor looking for videographers and possibly others for projects

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am an reasonably experienced UW photographer/videographer and a professional composer/sound designer. I have composed and recorded music for many stage plays and several nature documentaries produced by WAGA-TV5 here in Atlanta. I have my own studio and can give you custom music for less than you might expect. I also can clean up and edit recorded audio.

Thomjinx

tropicaledit:
Debby Diver, I'm looking for experienced / good equipment.

Someone who more than fits that bill sent you an e-mail...Richard Auchter...get back in touch with him. :14:

So, you don't have your own equipment then?

Hey, I'm game... I'm about as untalented as it gets, though I seem to have found myself in a few documentaries, interviews, and dare I say... model..

Someone is already on this. Diving the Florida Keys.

www.hidefpics.com

These guys will be at DEMA next week.

Bill51:
Someone needs to do an introduction to Florida diving and send a DVD to all the Midwest dive shops because too many of them have no idea what we have here and recommend their customers leave the country for good diving. When the new Governor gets sworn in next January there might even be some economic development and tourism dollars for the effort.

CBulla:
Hey, I'm game... I'm about as untalented as it gets, though I seem to have found myself in a few documentaries, interviews, and dare I say... model..
Colin,
Was it you, or me who was in the first scene of "Into the Blue"? I can't remember...lol

Thanks, Dan. I was just about to jump in there. My company is producing a series of diving related travel docs, starting with the Florida Keys & Roatan. We are just about to release them at DEMA next week. Once we return from the show the DVDs will be available from our site - www.hidefpics.com. Right now you can check out a couple clips of our stuff on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFHWJjt0V74.

In addition to selling the retail DVDs, we are available for hire. We own all of our own equipment and shoot Sony HDV.

Bill Baker
President
Hi Def Pictures

DebbyDiver:
Someone who more than fits that bill sent you an e-mail...Richard Auchter...get back in touch with him. :14:

So, you don't have your own equipment then?

Yes, I have my own NLE. I wasnt able to find Richard A. email? I'm not seeing it in my folder? I can also be reached at: tropicaledit@yahoo.com

His e-mail is photo471010@yahoo.com and he said he did write to you so look in your spam trap. His work is excellent, topside and below, I think he has 30 years professional experience (retired early last year) and he has his own u/w shooting gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom