Ft. Pickens this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamaskubacat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anybody want to dive Pickens this weekend? Looks like high tide is @ 9am sat. and 10am sun. and 11am mon. Assuming Irene stays away :D

I'd really like to get wet but need a buddy if anyone is interested.

Great Carl!
I talked with Todd, aka Reefhound, he may be in town from Houston. If so, he's thinking he will dive Pickens sunday. I'm up for any of the days just let me know what works for you.

We're watching the weather before committing to the trip from Mississippi. I'd like to join you if we make it.

Yay! New people to dive with. Hopefully Irene will cooperate! Looks like if the weather holds, Sunday is a go. If anyone wants to do Saturday or Monday - let me know.

Anybody got an extra dive light they want to sell cheap?? I have a friend who can change out the bulb to make it brighter so I really don't care how cheap it is as long as it doesn't flood. Let me know - I could really use one before sunday :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom