Full Setup for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Mike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Unfortunately due to time restraints among other things, I need to sell some great gear. It is all brand new and has been used in a pool once. It was all purchased by me. I am selling as a full set and will not break up the set. I will ship within USA.

Scubapro Knighthawk BC with Air2 - size med
Scubapro MK25/600 with attached SPG with reg bag
UWATEC Aladin Prime wrist mount comuter
Suunto D6 wrist computer/watch
Retractable compass
Aqualung 5mm suit - size large (mens)
All of these items are in a nice large dive bag

I am asking $2000 for everything shipped via UPS to you. This is waaaay less than I paid just a few months ago!

I am not on the site often so please email me at mmarkovitch@yahoo.com

Thanks

has the definition of the term "brand new" changed recently..?
i've never heard of a brand new gear being used once..
you might wanna change your post.. it's misleading.. :wink:

Pulling from another post, I believe it has.

Dude, unless some of it's gold-plated, it's overpriced.

Doesnt seem to far off. little high I would think that list of equipment if you break it down what each one goes for "Used" you would look at around 12-1300 ofcourse also depends what someone is willing to spend so could be more

if you change Your mind and decide to split it up, let me know how much you want for that Knighthawk

Last edited:
if you change our mind and decide to split it up, let me know how much you want for that Knighthawk

unless he has psychic / telekinesis, I don't think he can change "our" mind.. :)

Back
Top Bottom