Fun Times at the Scuba Show 2010 in Long Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A great time was had by all at the Scuba Show mixer! Rod bought the food, and everyone else brought the fun! for all of the newest members of the RDT, WELCOME! Looking forward to seeing some of you at the upcoming events! Please take a look at the website Roddenberry Dive Team | Roddenberry Dive Team or here on the event announcements on the Scubaboard forum.

The next event is the World Oceans Day dive on the Peace Dive boat to Gull Island. This is going to be an awesome dive day! The boat departs the dock at 4am (VERY EARLY) but you can board at 8pm the night before and sleep through it all! (I am certainly going to be taking them up on that offer!).

I hear there is plenty of space still available on this trip - so sign up before it's too late!

Hope to see you there!

DM Jim

Let's not forget that I will be at the NW Dive & Travel Expo this weekend (5/22-23)! I look forward meeting my NW dive buddies!

I'll be sleeping on the boat as well June 4th... looking forward to Gull Island as I've never dived there before. Last time I dove Santa Cruz was with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his group and we were at the eastern end of the island.

Back
Top Bottom