Fundies -- June 12 through 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Steve White is giving a GUE Fundamentals class in Seattle, June 12th through 16th. The first two nights are 6-9 classroom sessions, and the dives are over the weekend. Cost for the class is $500, and you can contact steve at stephenawhite@hotmail.com about it.

For those who aren't familiar with it, Fundamentals is a very thorough class for recreational or aspiring technical divers, covering gas management, dive planning, some decompression theory, and team skills, and introducing divers to non-silting propulsion techniques and a higher standard of buoyancy and trim. There are equipment prerequisites, although Steve may be able to help out with some gear rental. You can find a description of the class requirements and prerequisites HERE.

Having taken the class from Steve, I can heartily endorse it. (And, BTW, I have no financial or other interest in the class . . . I just wanted to make it known that it was being given.)

Steve White is giving a GUE Fundamentals class in Seattle, June 12th through 16th. The first two nights are 6-9 classroom sessions, and the dives are over the weekend. Cost for the class is $500, and you can contact steve at stephenawhite@hotmail.com about it.

For those who aren't familiar with it, Fundamentals is a very thorough class for recreational or aspiring technical divers, covering gas management, dive planning, some decompression theory, and team skills, and introducing divers to non-silting propulsion techniques and a higher standard of buoyancy and trim. There are equipment prerequisites, although Steve may be able to help out with some gear rental. You can find a description of the class requirements and prerequisites HERE.

Having taken the class from Steve, I can heartily endorse it. (And, BTW, I have no financial or other interest in the class . . . I just wanted to make it known that it was being given.)

Just (re)took Fundies with Steve (June 12-16). He is truly a great instructor.
He's given me 6 months to brush up on some skills to convert my rec pass to a tech pass, I guess I'll be doing some dives in the near future :D. If you havent taken the class yet, Steve has another Fundies coming up July 10 - 14 in Seattle. Strongly recommended. Quite a bit has changed since I passed Fundies back in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom