Funny Sign on the Way to Dutch...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BILLB:
For a custom fit,the price is about $350 to $500 more. Pockets, warm neck, Zip seals, Zipper cover, etc. are all extra. A CF 200 today could be around $2500.00.

BTW, I put on my own pockets. It is fairly easy and saves a lot of cash for other things.

Check with these guys: http://www.northeastscubasupply.com/

That is where I purchased both of my DUI's. I did not pay $2500 four years ago. Ask for Jeff.

I'll look into that thanks.

I went over to DUI's website, and a Signature Series TLS350 is 2400

I've been diving a bare next gen for two years now, got it for about $500.00 from LP.
I've done a hundred dives at Dutch with it, the St. Lawrence seaway in February with 8 deg air 33 deg water. I've also done a ton of Atlantic boat dives with 40+ deg bottom temps for the last two summers.

It's been a great suit, I love it. It's probably amortized down to $3.00 a dive at this point. (cheaper than air)

I got a great deal on on a Dacor Trilam, $400 new. Put a p-valve in myself and I just got the 5thD pockets and DUI Turbo soles.

For about another $300ish I'm getting the pockets installed, boots installed, exhaust valve moved, and getting the suit custom fit.

By the time I'm done I'll have spent maybe $1k for a custom suit with 2 pockets and p-valve.

grunzster:
I got a great deal on on a Dacor Trilam, $400 new. Put a p-valve in myself and I just got the 5thD pockets and DUI Turbo soles.

For about another $300ish I'm getting the pockets installed, boots installed, exhaust valve moved, and getting the suit custom fit.

By the time I'm done I'll have spent maybe $1k for a custom suit with 2 pockets and p-valve.

See the thing is, I have terrible luck... I'll get a drysuit cheap, and have nothing but problems with it :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom