Funny things to try in an elevator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lolololololololol get in with all ur gear on and press the stop button: "We're accending wayyyy too fast. Do you wanna embolize? huh? huh? huh? huh?"

ScubaHawk:
If I ever make it to the Boston area I want to dive with whoever will have me and ride elevators with Afraid_of_Fish

hahah sounds good to me!

You have far to much time on your hands if you've done all these. Why aren't you diving?

Look at it this way.. everyone you do this to will have a pretty good story to tell for the rest of their lives...

<33 Jess

I have seen this list before and would love to be able to do them. I...just...can't :crying: I just don't have it in me. I really want to but it is against all of my upbringing. The one good thing is that my husband and son don't have any such reservations!!!!

medic diver i think that would get more than our friends in blue involved.

True....it can be done without the toy gun though....LOL

You're always causing trouble Steve

lol

I try....what can I say, I try.

some of my drama friends do this a lot: you BIG elevator, and suddenly you pretend to be "Astonished by the Lord" and start to speak tongues and roll on floor shouting JESUS!!!! JESUS!!! I was in an elevator when my friend was doing it, the looks of utter horror on the people's faces- I'll never forget it. it was SOOOO funny.

also I like to point at people and say things about them in Arabic. it only works if you look middle eastern like me. Just don't do this in airports. uh oh.

go in to a crowded elevator with a friend, as the doors close, say 'sure, i'll take your case, but i gotta know - why did you kill the guy?'
"because he kept staring at the back of my head"

{heard somewhere, i think it was jeff foxworthy}

Eat a handful of sodium chloride before you get on a crowded elevator. You will then have projectile vomit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom