Fusion impressions - 20 dives later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What dive computer? That will be a really nice watch that I use as a bottom timer :D I can hardly wait to get the suit. By the way Mike, thanks for all of your help today. You run a top-notch shop and you can tell you guys eat, sleep and breathe diving.

What dive computer? That will be a really nice watch that I use as a bottom timer :D I can hardly wait to get the suit. By the way Mike, thanks for all of your help today. You run a top-notch shop and you can tell you guys eat, sleep and breathe diving.

You say that now...until I run your credit card :wink:

Pleasure is all ours!!

Look for the Mobile Dive Unit #2, courtesy of Indian Valley Scuba, making the rounds in the northeast and midwest areas. We run a "Dueling Drysuit" Demo program all season long, with Whites Fusions (including some tech skins) and an alternate brand on the trailer so divers can dive two different dry suits the same day and compare the benefits and features. The demo dates are listed on the Indian Valley Scuba website ( Indian Valley Scuba ). Hope to see you stop by and try a Whites!

Back
Top Bottom