Fusion impressions - 20 dives later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to know if Whites, with all the complain about super heros graphic, will add an option to have a fusion tec outer skin without graphics?

I don't know that there have been lots of "complaints" - but none-the-less, I may know something about a limited edition skin with very basic graphics that is not yet released....coming VERY soon....

Stay posted to the board....a release will be made soon.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Question : I know the skin is attached to the bladder by velcro so, underwater, is there any water circulation between the bladder and the skin?

I purchased a fusion with tech skin in late February and was told the tech skin was on back order and would be delivered within a month. I was now told this week that it wouldn't be here until June.

Any one know if there is a cost difference to add the color accents to a skin? I wanted to talk to my dealer to add a color accent since I understand they will be coming out in June.

Question : I know the skin is attached to the bladder by velcro so, underwater, is there any water circulation between the bladder and the skin?
Not much. You may get some flow through the lycra panels, but it is pretty minimal and I get very little in the way of sand, etc between the two.

Dry Is Why......

If you want the colors instead you can do that...no price difference - just let your dealer know.

You may also want to consider a Limited Edition tech skin.....I have not done a formal press release as I don't have all sizes available yet - But I assume because of the "B/O" it is likely an L/XL....However there is an additional cost to it...

I'll post something soon - with a few pictures from a dive we did on the w/e...

More info coming soon.....

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Not much. You may get some flow through the lycra panels, but it is pretty minimal and I get very little in the way of sand, etc between the two.

I'll second that, there's not much flow in the panels. To be honest sometimes I do notice water coming out of the suit when I get out of the water, but it's nowhere near as noticeable as water coming out of my 3/2mm wetsuit. Apart from that, the skin is pretty tight around you, so it's not really loose enough for water to get in and flow around. (I.e. the skin is not baggy)

I'm getting one of the special edition Fusions, I just put my order in with Mike at Dive Right in Scuba today. Thanks Mike, I may be in the doghouse ALL summer :crafty: Of course, that might give me more time to dive.........hmmmmm

I'm getting one of the special edition Fusions, I just put my order in with Mike at Dive Right in Scuba today. Thanks Mike, I may be in the doghouse ALL summer :crafty: Of course, that might give me more time to dive.........hmmmmm

Your not in the dog house until you get that OC1 dive computer :D

Its being assembled as I type at Whites :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom