Fusion impressions - 20 dives later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL....Its worth waiting for....I dont want to give too much away without permission by Whites....but it will cost more You cant go wrong with a Fusion though. Best suit I have ever put on. Most comfortable, easy to get on, extremely easy to dive, and priced right!

More info!! Im getting close to ordering my fusion and I need to know if this is worth the wait! The suspense will kill me. :shakehead:

OMG, this is killing me. I just got my Fusion and can't wait to dive it!

More info!! Im getting close to ordering my fusion and I need to know if this is worth the wait! The suspense will kill me. :shakehead:

I can let you know everything you want to....let me know when your ready to order :D Who says you have to wait? :D PM me with a phone number if you want more info, I will try to call you back this weekend...Im out of the shop, but love talking Fusions...especially when there are cool new things coming

Does anybody know what the gorgeous red skin they showed at DEMA was, and whether that's available or going to be available?

I can let you know everything you want to....let me know when your ready to order :D Who says you have to wait? :D PM me with a phone number if you want more info, I will try to call you back this weekend...Im out of the shop, but love talking Fusions...especially when there are cool new things coming

Darn it Mike! Home many times am I going to have to tell you to cut this nonsense off. Its like you keep taunting me! :D

Does anybody know what the gorgeous red skin they showed at DEMA was, and whether that's available or going to be available?

TSM...I don't know if it is what you are referring to since I did not make it to DEMA, but they do have a SAR skin on their website which is red.

May or June :wink: If I remember correctly though they are looking at releasing them in May. They did look really nice!

It wasn't quite like the SAR skin. It was much prettier, but very red. I drooled over it a lot.

Search and Rescue

I've been waiting to buy a new fusion since seeing pictures of the new colors at DEMA. Now, there's a special edition coming out. Come on guys, I need to help stimulate the economy. :D

Back
Top Bottom