G260 vs S620ti ergonomics using long hose setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's what works for ME, so I do it. :wink:
Sure. For the vast majority of people (you and Marie13 are the only ones on this board I can recall espousing this) it isn’t of relevance.

For me G260 no question, if for no other reason than I think it breathes better than the S620Ti, admittedly I've only tried one S620Ti but I did service it myself so could be me (but I don't think so). I was unimpressed with the S620Ti. I've owned a lot of G260s and each and everyone of them performed flawlessly. YMMV.

Not on your list but, If you want small the C370 is hard to beat, personally I love it. I'd be ok if it was the last reg I ever owned.

People mentioned the desire to see a G260 with a titanium barrel. Is that mainly for the corrosion control? Reason I ask is because I may be able to get the carbon black tech version for about half off as a store demo through a friend. I'm wondering if that DLC coating is on the barrel along with the external metal? I'm not looking for regulator bling (although the first stage looks damn cool) but if I can get it for half off and it has a corrosion resistance coating, I may consider it.
It is not. Barrel is still the same as in the non-black tech.

Back
Top Bottom