G9 - Ikelite housing, tray & arm - DS160 - DS51 - TTL cords

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

under water

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently decided to upgrade my underwater camera rig and am putting my current G9 – Ikelite system up for sale.
Some of the components are brand new. I was hoping to keep the fantastic Ikelite strobes, but Ikelite doesn’t support the camera I am getting yet. In fact I just upgraded my DS125 to a new DS160 and it hasn’t even been wet.

I sent the housing in to Ikelite for a maintenance service last year, and it has been on 2 dive trips since. I take care of my equipment, do regular factory maintenance and everything is in great working condition. No flooding.

The following is a price list for the housing as well as other items for sale which are also in excellent condition.

Housing:
6147.09 Ikelite G9 Housing (Includes single handle tray, flash diffusers, TTL port plug, extra #9305.92 Flat Port (slightly limits camera's zoom range, but allows for the effective use of 67mm threaded external lenses.) $450

Camera:
Canon G9 Camera - Excellent image quality and better video than the current G10 & G11 models. (Includes charger, extra battery.) $300

Combo 1: Buy the housing, ports, tray & and camera for $700.

Strobes:
#4060 Ikelite DS160 - Brand new, directly from Ikelite. I had a broken DS125 and chose to purchase a new DS160 and new battery pack. (Includes Strobe, battery pack, #4066.1 Smart Charger, #9571.4 Ball Mount (1"), diffuser and TTL port plug) - $650

#4044.1 Ikelite SubStrobe DS51 – Used, but just back from an overhaul by Ikelite. New battery compartment including the clear door. Includes ball mount and TTL Port plug. $275

Arm:
#4086.61 arm system as included in most DS51 and DS160 packages provides full strobe aim with two clamps and a 15cm (6") extension. The overall extended length is 34.5cm (14"). $100

Strobe Cords:
#4103.51 Ikelite Digital TTL cord (Used in good condition.) $75

#4103.52 dual synccord Digital TTL Housing-to-Two DS SubStrobes (Brand new never used.) $115 (there are 2 of these)

combo 2: Buy the camera, housing, single tray & arm, DS160 and single cord $1450
combo 3: Buy the camera, housing, single tray & arm, DS51 and single cord $1100
combo 4: Buy the camera, housing, single tray & arm, DS160 and DS51 and one dual sync cord for $1600 ( you will need to get a dual tray and 2nd arm)

If you don't want camera, deduct $250 from combo prices above.

Pictures and video from this setup @

http://delargy.com/2009_12_Turks/Turks_Main.htm

Videos on web site used attached UWL-100 wet lens with red filter (not included above)
Please send PM if interested. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal preferred.
Thanks

Last edited:
Pictures of gear.

Attachments

• G91.JPG
    G91.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 92
  • G92.JPG
    G92.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 66
  • G93.JPG
    G93.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 72
  • G94.JPG
    G94.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 74
  • G95.JPG
    G95.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 63
  • G96.JPG
    G96.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
The strobes and the dual sync cords have been sold.

So here is what's left at a lower price.

Housing:
6147.09 Ikelite G9 Housing (Includes single handle tray, flash diffusers, TTL port plug, extra #9305.92 Flat Port (slightly limits camera's zoom range, but allows for the effective use of 67mm threaded external lenses.) $400

Camera:
Canon G9 Camera - Excellent image quality and better video than the current G10 & G11 models. (Includes charger, extra battery.) $300

Combo 1: Buy the housing, ports, tray & and camera for $650.

Arm:
#4086.61 arm system as included in most DS51 and DS160 packages provides full strobe aim with two clamps and a 15cm (6") extension. The overall extended length is 34.5cm (14"). $75

Strobe Cords:
#4103.51 Ikelite Digital TTL cord (Used in good condition.) $55

combo 2: Buy the camera, housing, single tray & arm, single cord $750

Pictures & video taken with this camera can be seen at http://delargy.com/2009_12_Turks/Turks_Main.htm

Videos on that page used attached UWL-100 wet lens with red filter (not included above)
Please send PM if interested. Buyer pays shipping. PayPal preferred.
Thanks

Hi there mate,

I pm'd you a couple days ago in regards to the G9 and the ikelite casing. Do you still have it? Would you be willing to post to australia?

Cheers

Hi there mate,

I pm'd you a couple days ago in regards to the G9 and the ikelite casing. Do you still have it? Would you be willing to post to australia?

Cheers
Hi, Yes, camera & housing still available. Your PM showed up 1/2 hr ago. Will send response.

Hi.

I send pm for the arm. Do you still have it? Would you be willing to post to South Korea?
I will pay for via PayPal.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom