Galapagos Last Minute $1000 discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Deep Blue September 6-13 in single cabin for male or female. Last space at special $1000 discount off regular rate of $3995. Prime time for whalesharks and everything else. With the cooler waters caused by La Nina bringing more big guys than ever, it could not be a better times to be there.

Check with me for comprehensive list of every space availabel in Cocos and Galapagos for 2010 + 2011. dom@diveadvice.com

Also have space on following departures:

Aug 23-30 7 nights Deep Blue 1 space male or female lower deck
Aug 23-30 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 5 spaces
Aug 28-Sep 4 7 nights Nautilus Southern islands – 20 dives/2 land visits $2479
Aug 29-Sep 5 7 nights Galapagos Sky - 2 spaces in 1 mstr cabin
Aug 30-Sep 6 7 nights Deep Blue 2 spaces Upper deck male share
Sep 2-9 7 nights Aggressor II 3 spaces lower deck xxx
Sep 5-12 7 nights Galapagos Sky - 5 spaces 1 mstr cabin + 1 dlx cabin
Sep 6-13 7 nights Deep Blue 2 spaces in Upper cabin
Sep 6-13 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 2 spaces
Sep 9-16 7 nights Aggressor I 4 space
Sep 11-18 7 nights Nautilus Southern islands – 12 dives/2 land visits $1999
Sep 26-Oct 3 7 nights Galapagos Sky - 1 space in dlx cabin
Oct 2-9 7 nights Nautilus Southern islands – 20 dives/2 land visits $2479
Oct 3-10 7 nights Galapagos Sky - 2 spaces on option in master cabin
Oct 4-11 7 nights Deep Blue 3 spaces
Oct 7-14 7 nights Aggressor I 2 spaces
Oct 10-17 7 nights Galapagos Sky - 2 spaces 1 mstr cabin
Oct 11-18 7 nights Deep Blue 5 spaces in Upper deck
Oct 11-18 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 4 spaces
Oct 18-25 7 nights Deep Blue 6 spaces upper deck
Oct 28-Nov 4 7 nights Aggressor I 1 space
Nov 11-18 7 nights Aggressor I 3 spaces
Nov 15-22 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 12 spaces
Nov 21-28 7 nights Galapagos Sky 4 spaces in 2 mstr cabins
Nov 29-Dec 6 7 nights Humboldt Explorer 6 spaces
Check with me for more dates

Dom,

I've seen many of your posts before and am curious as to exactly what your business is since most if not all of the vessels that you list handle bookings directly.

Do you have a web site? Are you a travel/booking agent? Do you specialize in filling last minute spots at a discount?

Harry

Dom,

I've seen many of your posts before and am curious as to exactly what your business is since most if not all of the vessels that you list handle bookings directly.

Do you have a web site? Are you a travel/booking agent? Do you specialize in filling last minute spots at a discount?

Harry

Dom,

Never mind. I found your web site and added my name to your mailing list.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Thanks for adding your name to our mailing list - I could not find a Harry that was added and wonder whether you go under another name - pls resend to Dom@DiveAdvice.com so I can be doubly sure you are on our list.

Dive Advice Travel and US partner Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley California are dive travel wholesalers who have been doing this for more than 25 years and we specialize in the best diving in the world.

Here at Dive Advice Travel, we are in the very fortunate & unique position of being able to offer available spaces that might otherwise be difficult or impossible to access anywhere else. . . . many that the boats themselves will advise are full, but because we or an agent/group in our network have chartered those dates, we can offer the widest choice of dates available anywhere.

We compile a regular availability update of some of the finest liveaboards in our favorite destinations. Certainly not all the boats that exist but in our opinion after several thousand dives, these are amongst the best in the industry, and perhaps more important - this list is up to date and an easy way to view what is available, without having to go through endless websites or request availability from a variety of boats/agents. I can send you the very latest update at any time you want - just send a note to Dom@DiveAdvice.com requesting it.

While Cocos currently has 8 boats that offer scheduled trips, and Galapagos currently has 6 and the prospect of another 3-4 vessels joining their ranks in 2011, does it not make sense to consult with someone who represents all these vessels, knows each of them and can give you the pros + cons of which boat may suit you better. We don't have ownership or investment in any boat and although from time to time we do charter all of them, each boat maybe more ideal for a certain persons than another.

From time to time we also have access to last minute spaces which may offer a special rate - sometimes because someone has to cancel at the last moment and the only hope of them filling the spot is to have us promote the spaces thru our network. At times agents or groups may find themselves unable to fill the last few spaces, and we do our best to assist.

We are not a non-profit organization but we are experts in our field and we have longterm relationships with many agents and individuals who use our services. We hope that we can be of service to you as well.

Best regards, Dom DIVE ADVICE TRAVEL - Welcome to Dive Advice Travel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom