Galileo Sol with wireless air and free shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gadgeTT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Like new Uwatec Galileo Sol computer.

Includes the following items:
  • Hear Rate Monitor Strap
  • Wireless Air Transmitter
  • Stick-on Screen Protector (unused)
  • Clip-on Screen Protector (used)
  • Original Carrying Case
  • Quick Reference Cards

This computer has only 10 dives and has never been below 47 feet. The latest firmware is already installed. All original items are included except for the cardboard box and the printed user manual. The most recent user manual and dive manager software can be both downloaded for free from the uwatec web site.

List price on this item is nearly $2000. Am asking $1050 or best offer.

Free insured shipping to anywhere in the USA! Buyers nearby to Boca Raton, Florida can pickup the item instead.

Paypal only, please. (Buyer to pay the PayPal fees if using credit card.) Cash option if doing local pickup.

great computer, why are you selling it?

Hi - Yes, it is a great computer. I am a total sucker for the latest-and-greatest gadget and recently switched to the Mares Icon HD.

I've only had the opportunity to dive with it once so far, but so far, so good. Maybe I'll be able to get wet again before they release the air integration option in April.

ScubaInChicago - the G-Sol that I posted in this thread has been sold as indicated in the post prior to yours, but we actually have 2 Sols and would be willing to part with the 2nd one if you're serious. It has the same exact condition and description as the original posting. PM me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom