Wanted Galvanized HP 100-120 doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I guess according to the DOT, these tanks are no longer serviceable. The info is on ScubaBoard. So would you like to hang on to them until the situation is rectified or sell them as condemned tanks?

So I guess according to the DOT, these tanks are no longer serviceable. The info is on ScubaBoard. So would you like to hang on to them until the situation is rectified or sell them as condemned tanks?
They aren't condemned tanks, doubtful they ever will be. They are currently out of service, but not condemned.

I'll sell them to you as condemned tanks for $450. The only reason I posted is because someone was looking for HP tanks and they are located close by, so no need to pay for shipping. I've had three people contact me, while this DOT issue is being looked at. Personally, I doubt many LDS pay that close of atention to these notices. We all know "cave fills" don't exactly follow DOT guidlines. I'm not looking to get into a flame war on who's right or how LDS obey the regulations to a tee.

I have 2 other options for this delima:
1. I will fill these tanks so long as the DOT stance remains unchanged. I will only chage the going rate, not looking to gouge you.
2. I also have my old compressor (just upgraded) for sale along with 3 cascades. This was in service up until last month.

Sorry if I miss spoke earlier. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm just upset to have potentially have lost half my tanks. That's very generous to offer me air. Thank You. But I think I need to see how this pans out. Maybe get my own compressor instead. Cheers.

No worries, all is good on my end. If it gets resolved my guess is the tanks will still be available

Hi, I have TWO Faber Steel 117's for sale. I live in Northern New Jersey. Just inspected, bough new, currently filled with 32%. With PVD Pro vindicator valves. LMK if you are interested. $599. I will include the anodized aluminum caps. Hydro good until DEC 2023.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg