Gates vs Light & Motion for HC1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triswebb:
Hi,

I recieved confirmation about 1 week ago that Amphibico will be able to access the manual white balance control through LANC. So this feature WILL be accessible in their housing for the HDR-HC1.

Thanks!

Tristan

Glad to hear this. If those two are already on it then the two that I was thinking about..Ocean Images and UnderSea Video, shouldn't be far behind. As of about a month ago neither one had found the work around other than a manual control.
With this news it looks like I get to spend more money and buy my new rig.

crpntr133:
Glad to hear this. If those two are already on it then the two that I was thinking about..Ocean Images and UnderSea Video, shouldn't be far behind. As of about a month ago neither one had found the work around other than a manual control.
With this news it looks like I get to spend more money and buy my new rig.

I know someone who already has a UnderSea Video housing on the way for the HC1 (no white balance). Let me know if anyone needs the contact there.

Waiting patiently for the first mini-1080p HDV cam, until then, 720p is just fine for me...

OI is also doing clear back plate with internal or external mounted monitor. It's not on the web site but if you call they will sell you one.

random868:
. I currently have an Amphibico but I would like to change.

Thanks!

can you tell me why you would like to replace the amphibico housing? any problems? I would be thinking of buying an amphibico w/ hvr-A1E

rgrd,
yener

Back
Top Bottom